A Home Warranty Policy is a one-year service contract that protects new homeowners against the cost of repairs or replacement of major household systems and appliances that may break down as a result of normal usage and wear-and-tear. Unlike a Homeowners Insurance Policy which does not provide protection against common breakdowns and malfunctions, a Home Warranty Policy provides this protection, taking care of the many uncertainties and common problems that new homeowners face. A Home Warranty Policy offers a wide range of coverage, including plumbing, heating, electrical systems, fixtures and appliances.
Home Buyer Benefits
- Gain confidence and comfort knowing your hard-earned investment is covered by an industry leader.
- Protect your home and budget from the costs of covered repairs related to undetectable pre-existing conditions, such as lack of maintenance and mismatched systems.
- Trust the reliability of our nationwide network of service professionals.
Home Seller Benefits
- Mitigate unexpected, covered issues from the home inspection to keep your sale on track.*
- Market your listing more effectively by confirming your home is covered against unexpected, covered breakdowns.
- Maintain your budget by managing the potentially high costs of covered repairs on included systems.*
* Subject to a $2,000 cap for all trades during the listing period.
Every plan CAN HELP PROTECT YOUR BUDGET:
- You won’t have to pay the full cost of repairing or replacing items covered by your home warranty plan.
- The service Agreement helps cover the repair or replacement of covered items, regardless of age — and a home inspection is not required.
- If the covered item can’t be repaired, we’ll replace it or offer an alternative solution!
We worked with Shannon Escrow when we sold our former home and purchased our current one. I found them to be extremely helpful. They worked with our real estate agent to get us the best deal on both transactions. The process was seamless and their staff was very professional. I would highly recommend using their services.Carlie Y.
We have worked with Shannon Escrow several times in the last few years, and have found them to be professional and overall a great escrow company. Most people do not understand the escrow process… escrow is the neutral third party in the process. If your name is misspelled, that is not the fault of escrow, but your loan officer/lender. I would highly recommend Shannon Escrow!Lori Y.
Wow, as always thank you for your super quick and excellent service! You really accommodated a very tight time frame (and just before month end AND a holiday weekend!!). I greatly appreciate all of your hard work & service! 🙂Shannon W.